Criminal Lawyer In Chandigarh
If you’ve been accused of a serious crime like arson, DUI, murder, or theft, you need a criminal lawyer in Chandigarh who can help you navigate the legal system and protect your rights. A criminal conviction can have a devastating impact on your life, so it’s important to have competent and experienced legal representation from the very beginning.
At ‘Legal Remedy India‘, our team of criminal lawyers in Chandigarh has a proven track record of success in handling a wide range of criminal cases. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of legal services and support, and we will work tirelessly to ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way.
Why Choose Us?
- Being top-notch criminal law experts we have lawyers in all areas of Criminal Law, ensuring that each of our clients receives the most comprehensive legal advice. Our Criminal Defense Lawyers in Chandigarh will carefully consider your case, advise you on all your legal options and recommend the best way forward.
- Our expertise embraces all areas of criminal law, including summary charges, traffic infringements, and bail applications in the Magistrates Court, through to serious charges in the District and Supreme Courts. In addition, our criminal lawyer regularly acts in restraining order proceedings, extraordinary driver’s license applications, and appeals.
- We fully understand that being charged with a criminal offense is a daunting and potentially life-changing experience; your liberty, reputation, and livelihood are at stake. We take very seriously the enormous responsibility of representing accused persons.
- Our lawyers are capable enough to bring to bear our knowledge and experience to navigate you through the complexity of the criminal justice system. We will ensure that your voice is heard through vigorous representation and strive to obtain the best possible results.
- Our team makes sure you are informed and clearly understand what is happening at every stage of your case. we run a majority of our summary matters without the costly alternative of briefing barristers. When the time comes to brief counsel we have an excellent knowledge of strengths, experience, and specialty to get the best results.